Tuesday 1 December 2009

In which I 'review' the current livejournal spotlight communities

Livejournal Communities: once an important internet

force to be reckoned with. Now: everyone just uses

Blogger. Or something. I don't even know. I use it

daily, but only for[info]fashin. Even though though I'm not

lying, you're probably thinking "She's lying. No one

outside of the Sci-Fi community uses it". But then

again, I'm a pretty big Sci-Fi fan myself. What am I

saying? What I'm trying to say is, believe it or not,

other people actually use it.

Sorry.


Anyway, on with the reviews.

[info]note_to_cat

It's a bit pointless really, because cats can't read. Sorry.


[info]foundphotos

Really good but I don't like the layout. Sorry.


[info]bookfails

If i ever wrote a blog, it would be like this. Well, maybe

just the really angry posts - the other ones are boring.

Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment